Towards the end of the season, the transfer market in Indian football and I-league is heating up. Clubs like Mohun Bagan and East Bengal as well as Prayag United with a big purse are already trying to lure big players. The current transfer rumours are as follows. You can follow day to day I-league transfer news and rumors by clicking here.
1. Odafa Okolie has already agreed to stay with MB for atleast 1 more season only if MB stay in I-league and he will also get an 10% extra salary.
2. Katsumi Yusa and Eric Brown both looking to move to Kolkata, most likely East Bengal.
3. Ryuji Sueoka, the Japanese player may go to Mohun Bagan
4. Tolgay Ozbay may be released by Mohun Bagan. However, another source says he might be retained.
5. East Bengal coach TJ Morgan has offers from Singapore’s S-League clubs.
6. Edwin Lucas from SESA Goa may get an East Bengal contract.
7. Jewel Raja and Manish Maithani may leave Mohun Bagan.