I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    dip_anj wrote: »
    debjit1925 wrote: »
    Looks like Morgan wanted Chidi in the team and the officials didn't. Now officials are reconsidering to get Chidi to get Morgan back.

Did not able to follow the news properly but one of the reason is related to Sean Rooney.<br>

<br><div>They didn't say anything about Rooney although I would like if that is the reason and if the officials are taking him over Chidi. There is another rumor flowing that MB might be getting Uga Opara although I'm pretty sure he is under contract till 2013.</div>
    I agree with Rudra. I will start Mumbai FC midfielder Kattimani is linked with a move to Sporting Club de Goa. 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Judging by the rumors the following clubs will all start with new coaches next season :<div>Same coaches</div><div>1) Dempo </div><div>2) Salgaocar</div><div>3) Pune FC </div><div>4) Prayag</div><div>5) Sporting Club de Goa</div><div>6) Mumbai FC</div><div>Changes</div><div>1) Mohun Bagan</div><div>2) East Bengal </div><div>3) Churchill Brothers</div><div>4) Lajong</div><div>5) Air India</div><div>6) Pailan </div><div><br></div><div>So thats a 50% change of coaches for I-League and notice the Goan clubs & PFC are maintaining stability and as such will probably be contenders again.</div>
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Looks like Morgan wanted Chidi in the team and the officials didn't. Now officials are reconsidering to get Chidi to get Morgan back.

Did not able to follow the news properly but one of the reason is related to Sean Rooney.<br>

<br><div>They didn't say anything about Rooney although I would like if that is the reason and if the officials are taking him over Chidi. There is another rumor flowing that MB might be getting Uga Opara although I'm pretty sure he is under contract till 2013.</div>

Extra Time definitely told something on Sean Rooney.Morgan sent his profile and after that part I lost what they had said in the news.But 100% sure on Sean rooney<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    I agree with Rudra. I will start Mumbai FC midfielder Kattimani is linked with a move to Sporting Club de Goa. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Seems like the frenzy of late 80s/early 90s,(involving the big two clubs of Kolkata during soccer transfer) is back after almost 2 decades!!!</div>
    gaffertape wrote: »
    Judging by the rumors the following clubs will all start with new coaches next season :<div>Same coaches</div><div>1) Dempo </div><div>2) Salgaocar</div><div>3) Pune FC </div><div>4) Prayag</div><div>5) Sporting Club de Goa</div><div>6) Mumbai FC</div><div>Changes</div><div>1) Mohun Bagan</div><div>2) East Bengal </div><div>3) Churchill Brothers</div><div>4) Lajong</div><div>5) Air India</div><div>6) Pailan </div><div><br></div><div>So thats a 50% change of coaches for I-League and notice the Goan clubs & PFC are maintaining stability and as such will probably be contenders again.</div>

<br><div>I will wait to comment on Salgaocar. if Morgan doesn't return there is a chance that EB will try to rope him in.</div>
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    This thread has become MB-EB transfer rumors!!! For god sake get us some news from other clubs???? I am sure they must be doing something...get the fans here

Yeah I am surprised too that there are hardly any news from CB and other goan clubs assuming dempo will keep most of the squad intact<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    This thread has become MB-EB transfer rumors!!! For god sake get us some news from other clubs???? I am sure they must be doing something...get the fans here

Yeah I am surprised too that there are hardly any news from CB and other goan clubs assuming dempo will keep most of the squad intact<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I think its a cycle, which every club goes through...With money pouring in for the 3 clubs of Kolkata, so the drama is revolving around these 3 clubs. I said yesterday also, if u see, mostly the fringe/ageing players of kolkata(who in all probability wouldnt be retained by Kolkata clubs)are linked with few of the Goan clubs...</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: left; "><font color="#333333" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 14px; ">this is what i heard from a salgaokar fan related to salgaonkar team and they released many of their main team players as well</span></font></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: left; "><font color="#333333" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 14px; "><br></span></font></div><span style="text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font color="#333333">Salgaocar signed Pawan Kumar,Bijoy B, Colin Abraches, Roystan DSouza, Sandesh Gadkari(Air India) Keegan Pariera, Malsawm Kima( Mumbai FC)</font></span><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; "><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); "><br></span></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: left; "><font color="#333333" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;"><br></span></font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote: »
    <div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: left;"><font color="#333333" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 14px;">this is what i heard from a salgaokar fan related to salgaonkar team and they released many of their main team players as well</span></font></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: left;"><font color="#333333" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif" size="2"><span style="line-height: 14px;"><br></span></font></div><span style="text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font color="#333333">Salgaocar signed Pawan Kumar,Bijoy B, Colin Abraches, Roystan DSouza, Sandesh Gadkari(Air India) Keegan Pariera, Malsawm Kima( Mumbai FC)</font></span><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal;"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande',tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244);"><br></span></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: left;"><font color="#333333" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;"><br></span></font></div>

<br><br>Also add Malem Meitei and Abdul Hamza to Salgaocar (both from HAL)<br>