INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
edited June 2015 in Match Day Threads
India vs Iran FIFA World Cup Qualifier Round 2 match for Russia 2018 will be played on 08th September 2015 in Bangalore at the Kanteerava Stadium at 7PM IST.
Currently India is ranked 147 while Iran are at the 41st. Both the teams have suffered shock results: India losing to Guam 2-1 while Iran drawing lowly Turkmenistan in away game 1-1.
INDIA vs IRAN WCQ live streaming and live telecast will be available as SONY SIX and SONY SIX HD will be showing the match live. You can discuss any build-up specifically related to this match between India vs Iran football match on this thread.
footydipmunna219777

Comments

• shibiershibier 2996 Points
    Typo.. its Iran at 41st
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Sony Kix will also show the match.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Any news on when training starts squad etc etc
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Stefan Constantine wants long term preparatory camp prior to this match. May be in July 1st week it will start. If we look closely at our chance to qualify as 3rd team it is very much possible. The key to this team will be central midfield. We can't blame SC for fielding Eugension and Shenaj together. Midfielder from Champion and Runners up of I league were selected which has been a long term demand from fans. Earlier we have seen inform Mehtab and Zakir were dropped for Climax and Pradip. They are playing first time together and may need few friendlies to gel properly. However I feel A 4-2-3-1 formation will be useful against Iran and my team will be -

Gurpreet

Pritam - Arnab - Sandesh - Dhana
    Eugeson - Shehnaj
    Rino - Lobo - Vineet
    Sunil

Rion has been very disappointing may be because Jacki's lack of covering ability. So we can field Pritam and Rino together. However if Lalrindika becomes fit we can replace Rion with Dika. Dika will exchange wings with Vineet. My logic behind going with a single striker against Iran is Robin or Jeje whomever it will be will not be able to do any hart to their defence. Assuming Sandesh will be fit by that time.
    footydipmunna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    I think Romeo must be given chance now
    And Bikramjit to
    goalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Dika, Sehnaj and Eugene are good but not quick enough for a physical team like Iran
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    its time to drift brandon in team ! play who can play in all position in attacking mid 
    goalkeeparmunna219777dhritiman7
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I saw our midfield in slow motion against oman, I think they use the latest technology in I-league where these players looked faster on tele than in reality they are really lumps in the middle.
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    @Negi ... sorrry I forgot to mention Lobo / Brandon for position just behind Sunil. While Brandon can play for 90 mins with his fitness I doubt Lobo's ability to play full 90 against such opponents. So Brandon is a must for NT now. 

Romeo and Vikramjit both shall be in the team and can replace right wing and center midfield depends upon the flow of the game. As all these young guns are attack minded can't take risk to field them together, if by any chance Iran open the flood gate we will be in embarrassing position. 
    munna219777
This discussion has been closed.