Fulham vs Liverpool Preview, Live Stream and Result
Liverpool overcame Fulham in a thrilling encounter to win the match 3-2. Sturridge (41′), Coutinho (72′) and Gerrard (92′ Penalty) scored for Liverpool. Fulham scored through own goals by Yaya Toure (8′) and Heitinga (90′).
Liverpool are on a roll with a comprehensive 5-1 win over then league leaders Arsenal last week. They host Fulham who are risking relegation but have put up a commendable performance to draw Man United at the Old Trafford.
Liverpool are currently at the 4th position with 50 points and would look to further catch up with the top three by winning at the Craven Cottage tonight. They have won all on all of the three meetings with Fulham and pumped in 11 goals against them in those matches.
Daniel Agger and Glen Johnson are training with the team by Liverpool would not risk them in the match against Fulham. Jose Enrique and Mamadou Sakho and midfielder Lucas Leiva are still out due to injuries.
Fulham is unable to field their record signing from Greece Kostas Mitroglou as he is still nursing his ankle injury. Fernando Amorebieta, the Venezuelan international is out too due to injury.
Liverpool vs Fulham HEAD to HEAD
- Liverpool has won 36 out of 59 matches and lost only 10 against Fulham.
- Fulham is relatively better at home, winning 9 out of 28 matches while losing 13 to Liverpool.
- Liverpool has won 74% of its total 31 matches at home against Fulham.
- The highest scoring win for Liverpool is 10-0 in 1986/87.
- Highest scoring win for Fulham is 3-1 in 2009/10 season.
Fulham vs Liverpool will be telecast live on Star Sports 1 in India, kick-off at 1:30 PM IST. Viewers in UK can watch the match on LFC TV Online.
A free live streaming may be watched by copying the following link: